An exceptional suncare product, specially formulated to provide effective, broad-spectrum photoactive protection by screening the sun’s damaging UVA/UVB and IR rays.
Active ingredients work in a targeted way to deeply hydrate the skin and help prevent and repair the signs of aging caused by sun exposure. Its light texture and quick absorption help it to blend with the skin for an even, long lasting tan.
- SPF 30 protection against the sun’s damaging UVA/UVB and IR rays.
- Prevents the signs of aging caused by sun exposure.
- Provides the right amount of moisture for the skin.
- Counteracts the drying effect of the sun, sea and wind.
- Active ingredients
ACTIFS ACTIVATEURS SUNCARE
- SUNSCREENS: Different types of sunscreens with complementary and synergistic effects protect the skin from the sun’s damaging UVA and UVB rays, providing broad-spectrum protection that allows you to enjoy the benefits of being outdoors in the sun. Collectively, they form the first defensive barrier to effectively prevent the appearance of signs of photo-induced aging.
- INFRARED SCREEN: Represents a step forward in the active prevention against photo-induced aging. A complex of plant-based active ingredients effectively screens IR infrared rays which, by generating heat, contribute to the loss of density and elasticity of the skin.
- DOLICHOS BIFLORUS STEM CELLS: Help protect the skin against the negative effects of cellular aging and oxidative stress caused by ultraviolet rays. They help increase the level of ATP, protect mitochondrial DNA and prevent photo-induced aging by improving cellular energy and vitality.
- EXTRACT OF PURSLANE: An exclusive active ingredient with strong soothing, calming, anti-inflammatory and hydrating properties. It develops a beneficial antioxidant protection. It promotes the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, helping to raise the level of moisture in the epidermis.
- SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE: Soothing agent. It binds to the keratin in our skin, forming a complex that prevents water loss. It maintains high levels of hydration, reduces wrinkles and leaves the skin feeling soft
- How to use
- Apply evenly to the face, neck and décolleté before sun exposure.
- Reapply frequently as required, especially after perspiring, swimming, or towel-drying skin.
- The use of sunscreen all year round, even in winter or under make-up, helps to slow down the photoaging process and the appearance of signs of aging.
Over exposure to the sun is a serious health threat.
Even products with a high SPF cannot guarantee total protection from UV radiation.
Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun, even while using a sunscreen product.
Do not expose babies and children to direct sunlight. Protect children properly with a T-shirt, hat, sunglasses and sunscreen. Avoid sun exposure between midday and 4.00 pm. Apply the product generously and evenly to the skin before sun exposure. Do not rub in. Reapply frequently to maintain protection, especially after perspiring, swimming, or towel-drying skin. The face is particularly exposed to sunlight, therefore its care should have priority. Use products with a sunscreen that also protects against UVA radiation.